Saturday, June 18, 2011

It's Purely Business.

Here's the deal. I don't want my life to be on public display. Sure, I have a blog...but I choose what goes into the blog. It's just a small portion of what my life deals with, and generally I don't write about my personal business. But what really bothers me are those people who have to get involved with everything. For example, I got a text today from someone about something that I didn't even want them to know. First of all, how did they even find out enough information to question me about it. And secondly, if I'm not worried about the situation...they most certainly shouldn't be getting involved in it. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate them caring enough to ask how it's going...I guess. But come on. I didn't tell you for a reason. So whomever you're getting your information from needs to stop talking. I mean, dang...it's nothing bad. But I don't want my life on display. If I did, I would have already applied for my own reality show via MTV and would be making the big bucks. But no...I haven't done that. So if I want you to know my business, I'll tell you myself. Okay...that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment