Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ann-Maria Fleming.

Living it up since March 7, 1990

This girl has always been there for me, no matter what. Whether that is hanging out with me until 2 am, listening to my many rants, going to church with me, returning my sarcastic remarks with even better sarcasm, or simply being a friend when I need one the most. She is the most genuine person I've ever met and I thank God for bringing her into my life. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. Especially when it comes to needing advice. She is always reminding me that no matter how I feel or what I want, God's plan is number one and I need to focus on Him and His goal for my life. One thing is for sure, without her...I would be a mess. Thank you Ann-Maria Hunter Fleming for always being a good friend and for always keeping me focused on the One who is most important.




No comments:

Post a Comment