Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ins and Outs.

I haven't blogged in a couple of days and I really should be studying right now but I can't seem to focus so I am just going to talk about a few things. Just some random updates about things that I find to be important...and some that aren't so important.

1. Am I the only one who's noticed the sudden rise in Facebook babies? You know...those people who haven't posted anything on Facebook in months and then all of a sudden this adorable picture of a baby shows up. But that's not it, there's always that one person who says "Aw, precious! Whose baby is that?" Then the person has to say..."It's mine" as if they're upset that the person asked. Here's all I have to say to those people...if you hadn't fallen off the face of the earth for nine months and told someone about you being pregnant, that person would have to ask whose child it is. So get your panties out of a wad.
2. It's not even April yet and I'm stressed about baseball season. No, I'm not talking about offseason...that's a totally different stress level. Which is what brings me to why I'm stressed. Going into the offseason the Boston Red Sox have lost Theo Epstein and Terry Francona. Which leaves them in a major rut. Yes, they needed to start fresh...or a "clean slate" if you will. But where do they go from here? Obviously first they need to find and appoint a new general manager. But whatever they do, they better get themselves in line, because they have their work cut out for them.
3. I have a History midterm tomorrow and if it wasn't for Wikipedia, I would have probably failed. I've been hitting up Wiki all day.
4. Another Facebook rant. (These are tiring, I know. & Apologize.) The mini-newsfeed. In the top right hand corner of the screen. What is that even for? I get updates every time a person breathes, or so it seems. I cannot even handle the fact that I can legitimately stalk someone I don't even know because one of my friends wrote on their wall. Super stalker...Not exactly a title I think any of us are going for.
5. Today has been a lovely day. Sometimes, it's just nice to sit in the background and watch life happen. Nothing spectacular has happened that will make today a glorious memory. I probably won't even remember this day two weeks from now. But it's been nice to just take some time away from all of the hustle and bustle of life and just enjoy things as I come to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment