Saturday, September 3, 2011

Short and sweet this time, folks.

This isn't really a significant post, I just feel it's a necessary reminder to myself. Something I need to remember on a daily basis, and at times forget. Many events happen in one day, one week, or what have you. But if I focus on the positive...things would run much more smoothly. And I think looking at the bright side of things on occasion would do us all some good.

Anyway, this is short and to the point. But for now, I'm perfectly okay with that.

I have a great life, and I am wealthy in family, love, blessings, health, and environment. I am so thankful that I have people in my life who pull me away from the irrelevant details, so that I can see more clearly. I have an amazing heavenly Father who loves me just the way I am and friends and family who try to do the same. I couldn't ask for a better support system and despite the outside opinion of my life, I'm doing pretty well for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment