Thursday, September 8, 2011

Legit Cover.

For those of you who don't know, my precious pink laptop quit working yesterday. Forcing me to buy another one at the spur of the moment, in order to complete an online test. Can we just have a moment of silence for my precious laptop? .......Alright, awesome. Now, onto the important topic of this post. iTunes.

Yes, that's right. I lost over 10,000 songs. All I have are a mere 3,000 that I rarely listen to, from my iPod left. But despite this traumatizing news, I'm focusing on the bright side of things. I have the perfect opportunity to find new music. I've told myself a million times that I'm eventually going to find a reason to search for new music...well, here is my chance.

Now, I used to listen to Adele way back in the day when no one had heard of her and it was amazing. Then she became really "rad" and I was kind of turned off to her music for a while because it's the only thing you heard on the radio. But amidst searching for new music, I came across a really good cover of Adele's song "Rolling In The Deep". And this cover reeled me back in... so I figured I would share it with you all, since we all love good music. Right? :]



No comments:

Post a Comment