Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Friendly Reminder.

Today's post is really simple and super short.

I guess it's an expected thing within a friendship...but I truly appreciate all of the friends that I have. Without these people in my life, I don't know where I would be. I love each and every one of them so much. And I tend to keep that to myself. I feel like the words "I love you" are so overused in our society that I usually just avoid them completely. (Don't get me wrong, I've gotten better. But I haven't quite turned into an "I love you" slut yet.) But in doing so, I forget to remind my friends that no matter what they're going through or how they're feeling...someone cares about them. I tend to get caught up in my busy schedule, hectic life, and so forth...that I fail to tell them how much they actually mean to me. And we all need that security from our friends every now and then, right? Yeah...I think so also.

Now see, that wasn't so bad. Told you it would be short. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment