Thursday, July 7, 2011

Big Brother!

First and foremost, I want to point out that since Big Brother Season 13 is in session...I now have an amazing television line up for the week. Mondays - Switched at Birth. Tuesdays - Pretty Little Liars. Wednesdays - Big Brother. Thursdays - Big Brother. Sundays- Big Brother. And that should define just how great my weeks really are. But now...onto my thoughts on Big Brother.

We have eight new competitors. And I will go ahead and admit that Keith is my favorite. By far. He is absolutely hilarious, and he's working the blue suit. But I felt that he made a bad decision when he chose Porche as his partner. He really should have chosen Dominic...this is Big Brother, sir. You're competing, not taking ol' girl to a middle school dance. Cassi and Shelly are probably my favorite "duo". They already seem really smart and competitive in the fact that they chose to give up the first HOH, but stayed in the competition long enough to seem as if they were going for it. Smartttt move.
Next point. Expect the unexpected. The big twist was revealed when three dynamic duos walked through the door from seasons past. And I need to brag for two seconds on this topic. I told my sister before they even came through who they would be. In the order that they would be in. I don't know if it's because I'm awesome or addicted. Probably both. In any case, I have to give props to Rachel. I hate her laugh....it makes me want to slit my wrists and slowly but surely crush my head in a meat grinder even hearing it. But she is one of the best competitors (other than Evil Dick) that I've seen. She fights for what she wants, and she will probably be my favorite houseguest this summer. Maybe.
Last point. Rachel won the first HOH competition. If she's smart...and I'm sure she is. She will not put up a former couple. She needs to put up a newbie couple and choose someone who is a major floater. Possibly bold gay guy or metal creep? Either way, I'm sure she'll think it through...If not, Brendon will tell her what to do. Well, until next time. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment