Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Who I Am; Life In Your Way.

This is so powerful. We are a broken people, but together we are strong. Never forget who you are, what you've done, and where you've been. Because those are the best things about grace. I know many of you will not like this style of music (it's passionate, and one of my favorite genres), but it's a message that needs to be shared. The lyrics below are for the second part of the video. Trust me, you will not be needing any help with the first part.


This is who I am!
I'll walk out this Kingdom not as a duty but an honor
Now called a son, I've been set free from the slavery of sin
And when I fall, I stand in the face of darkness and I say:
This is who I am
My father has freed my past, present, and future
He doesn't see what I see, He doesn't see what you see
He sees my destiny and calls me to be a son
This is who I am, in the midst of a firefight; You've called me a son.
This is who I am, by the power of the risen death and what You have done
This is who I am, all I've been and who I've become
This is who I am, who I am: I'm a son.

No comments:

Post a Comment