Saturday, February 18, 2012

Plain and Simple.

Today I came across this verse:

"But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." -Romans 5:8

To put it plain and simple...we need to love others like Christ loves us. We spend so much of our time judging others and assuming things about people based off of their actions (I know I have done this many times; it's just my human nature), that we do not even give them time to explain their behaviors. Not that we should even require an explanation. We are all sinners and there's nothing more humbling than being smacked in the face with your faults.

Hopefully you can take something from this post, as unorganized as it may be, but if not...this is something I needed to be reminded of today. I've really been failing at loving others lately. So for all us, let's just remember to purposely love others because that is what we are called do to.

No comments:

Post a Comment